Saturday 21 November 2020

Check out an exclusive SNEAK PEEK from What He Revealed coming January 2021.

Don't forget to add it to your TBR! 🥰❤️ 

“Are you following me?” He said and unsealed the bottle.

“I was here first.” Eliana said. “I’m not following you.”

“Forgive me if I find that hard to believe,” Julian said and poured himself a drink. Eliana took his glass midway, downed it in one shot, and ended up choking on it with Julian giving her a disgusted look. “Do you not have any decency? That was my drink.”

“Give me some more.” She said after she had stopped coughing her life out.

“No.” Julian shook his head. “This isn’t something little girls should drink. You won’t be able to handle it. Go and get yourself some soda.”

Eliana narrowed her eyes dangerously. “Did you just call me a little girl?”

“I did. What are you going to do about it?” Julian challenged her. Eliana snatched the bottle from him and took another two sips and started the coughing fit once more.

Julian rolled his eyes and waited patiently. “Are you done showing off? Now give it back to the adult.” He leaned forward to take the bottle from her but Eliana backed away. She took a deep breath and started drinking it even though it burned her throat and fire engulfed in her chest and stomach. 

Julian became more concerned with her act and tried to stop her. “That’s enough.” Eliana kept on drinking. “Stop it, I said. You’re going to make yourself sick.” He moved forward but Eliana turned away and continued drinking. “Eliana Bennett, I’m serious. You need to stop.” But she didn’t, she only put down the bottle once it was empty and Julian folded his hands giving her a dirty look.

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54226473-what-he-revealed

PreOrder - https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08JCSL7ML

No comments:

Post a Comment