Tuesday 14 July 2020

***ARC Book Review*** One Month Forever (Tuscany Nights #3)


SUMMARY

I thought my life was perfect. I was reaching my goals one by one becoming more and more successful every day. People begged me to work with them. Money was pouring in as if I was a damn King. I was surrounded by women who were willing to do anything to please me.

I really thought I was happy then.

Until one day Angie fell asleep in my arms, and I finally figured out what real happiness is about.

She came back into my life and it changed me completely.
She showed me that there is so much more in life to live for besides money and success.
She gave me the strength to believe in love.

And then she walked away...

And now I don't care about the money anymore. I don't care how much I can lose, because the most valuable gift of life I have already found.

I'll do anything to get Angie to come back to me.

One Month Forever is the final book in The Tuscany Nights Series and should be read after One Month Only, book one and One Month More, book two. 

3/5 Stars

REVIEW:

Thank you to the author for reaching out to me with this ARC.

One Month Forever is the series finale and I'm really happy about the way it ended. I felt that this book in particular was better written and our MCs have developed and matured along the way. Though Angie was a bit annoying at times, Ricardo was a sweetheart. I absolutely adored him. He was totally swoon-worthy.

This book had the perfect level of angst, chemistry, jealously and above all love. Especially all the fight and make up scenes gives me all the feels.

Angie and Ricardo acknowledge their fears and dive headfirst into confronting it because they would face anything to be together. I totally dig the couples who fight for each other no matter how hard life gets.

OMF end with a HEA and once again a huge thank you to Kate for giving me an opportunity to read Ricardo and Angie's story and sharing her debut series with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment