Saturday 11 July 2020

***ARC Book Review*** One Month Only (Tuscany Nights #1) By Kate J. Blake


SUMMARY

I’m a billionaire, I’m a chaser, I’m a wolf. I worked too hard to get where I am now, so I don’t need any distractions, especially the one called LOVE.

Don't get me wrong, I love and enjoy sex, but all I need to do to have a fuck is to show a woman my Amex Black Card and let her hear my Italian accent and here we go: a one-night stand guaranteed.

Everything worked just fine for me until a chance meeting with her —Angelica Sorreno — when she came back into my life. She is like a strong, terrifying tsunami that blows everything in its way.

She asked me for help and I agreed, but only because we were friends, and not because I used to have feelings for her.

It’s just that...

I’ve made a mistake, a huge one: I’ve tasted her and she happened to have the most delicious pussy I've ever tried.

Now I don’t think I can let her go that easily.

3/5 Stars

REVIEW:

Thank you to the author for providing me the ARC for an honest review.

Before I start on that, I'd like to congratulate Kate Blake on her debut novel. Being a writer myself, I know the kind of hard work and sleepless nights that go into making this literary baby.

Coming to the book, One Month Only is the story of Ricardo and Angie. I really like that fact that we have a dual POV that let's you in on what's going on in the minds of our MCs. There was hot chemistry between them, the story line was great and based in Tuscany giving the reader a tour of the beautiful place right from the comfort of the living room.

Although I would have liked the MC's to have more depth in terms of their feelings and would have preferred to have acted a bit more mature considering their age and the ending could have been stretched out in terms of the drama rather than end so suddenly, it didn't stop me from reading it in one sitting.

One Month Only was short, lighthearted and sweet with a cliffhanger that has me reaching towards the sequel.


No comments:

Post a Comment