Monday 9 June 2014

Review : Delilah: The Making of Red (Nova #2.5) by Jessica Sorensen


SUMMARY :

DELILAH: The Making of Red

Delilah Peirce: the Invisible Girl. Men crane their necks around Delilah just to catch a glimpse of her bombshell mother. Delilah knows looks of indifference, of friendship-but never of desire.

Then she meets Dylan Sanderson, the impossibly gorgeous guy who thinks she's beautiful. When he looks at her, she feels needed. When he kisses her, her troubles disappear. And when he tells her he will never hurt her, she believes him . . .

REVIEW :

I don't know what I am. This short has definitely got me wanting more of Delilah, I mean I knew tis was a short BUT when I looked at the page count on my kindle I got excited because it didn't seem that way and the.... BAM the end with a huge preview of Breaking Nova at the end and some other books. I've gotta add that the writing as usually with this author is great and the story will get you for sure!

I need to know what happened to her, like how did she get on the riverbank, I she lived or not no where the heck is Dylan. Maybe we will see more of these two in future books?!

No comments:

Post a Comment