Cassandra Carlson is working on her five-year plan. A professional dancer, she moved to Los Angeles after college to work at her best friend’s Hollywood dance studio. She decides she can put up with the glitterati for the time being until she saves enough to open her own studio back home in Cincinnati.
When soon-to-be A-list British actor, Christopher Edwards, comes to her for dance lessons for his new film, the attraction is instantaneous and intense. Both are young, available and beautiful, but while she finds Hollywood garish and superficial, he’s on the brink of realizing his life’s ambition with no inclination for a serious relationship. Or so he thinks.
Just when their white-hot desire can no longer be denied, a jealous actress targets Cassandra in an insidious scheme, and a powerful studio head poses a formidable threat to them both. Cassandra puts herself in jeopardy in order to protect Christopher, but will she lose him in the process?
Favorite Male Characters in Fiction
Post by Julia Harlow
We all love a solid alpha male character. A man who is dominant without
dominating. Who’s confident and controlled. Witty and intelligent. Passionate,
driven, composed. He must be comfortable with himself. And of course tall and
physically fit. Oh, and very successful and a good listener. This is fiction, after all.
So here are my top 10 favorite male characters. If you haven’t met them, you should!
1. Jamie Frazer - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. #GideonCross - #BaredtoYou by #SylviaDay
3. #BradenCarmichael – #OnDublinStreet by Samantha Young
4. Ted Beaudine – Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
5. Cal Morrisey – Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
6. #TravisMaddox – #BeautifulDisaster by Jamie McGuire
7. Kenny Traveler – Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
8. Phin Tucker – Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie
9. #GabrielEmerson – #GabrielsInferno by Sylvain Reynard
10. #ChristianGrey – #FiftyShadesofGrey by E. L. James
I love romantic fiction. Any kind of romantic fiction, whether it be historical, contemporary, fantasy, erotic - you name it. What's not to love about a swoon-worthy hero and a spunky heroine plagued by all sorts of conflicts keeping them apart, until it all works out and they live happily ever after? For the most part.
My first book, Closed Set, was published in June 2014. I am currently working on my second book. It definitely has a very swoon-worthy hero and an unforgettable heroine. Stay tuned for more info!