Sunday 7 June 2015

Review :Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl



Summary :


Is falling in love the beginning . . . or the end?


In Ethan Wate's hometown there lies the darkest of secrets . . .



There is a girl. Slowly, she pulled the hood from her head . . . Green eyes, black hair. Lena Duchannes.



There is a curse. On the Sixteenth Moon, the Sixteenth Year, the Book will take what it's been promised. And no one can stop it.



In the end, there is a grave.



Lena and Ethan become bound together by a deep, powerful love. But Lena is cursed and on her sixteenth birthday, her fate will be decided. Ethan never even saw it coming.


Review :


“There was a curse. 

There was a girl. 
And in the end, there was a grave.
I never even saw it coming.” 


I say this that I saw the movie before reading this book and I was like, why didn't the movie work, It is a good story. And than I read the book and I understood why. The book had a great story. Too bad it was executed that well for the film. 

“Old things are better than new things, because they've got stories in them, Ethan.”

Personally I enjoyed this book a lot and even heard its audiobook. I never had so much fun listening to a book before. The concept of the book is one that i totally dig. It was interesting, mysterious, funny and dramatic all at the same time. And the song Sixteen Moons... that is one awesome song. And it also had really memorable lines in it. I cannot wait to start the next book. Overall I will give Beautiful Creatures 3 beautiful stars.

“What is the opposite of two? A lonely me and a lonely you.” 

Stars : 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment